Chrissy Teigen offers to be surrogate mum for Kim Kardashian

Kim recently revealed that she would consider using a surrogate if she was to have a third baby, as she doesn’t know whether her body can handle the pregnancy process again.
Kim Kardashian lets it all hang out in shocking sheer black dress
She said on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians: "Obviously, I do want to have my own baby, but I feel like I truly don't know if my body can handle it one more time.”

The 36-year-old has suffered several medical problems when pregnant with both North, 3, and 11-month-old Saint.
However, Kim said she still had a lot of “fears” and “unanswered questions” when it comes to surrogacy.
Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked During A Photo Shoot on Miami Beach
Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked During A Photo Shoot on Miami Beach
Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked During A Photo Shoot on Miami Beach
Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked During A Photo Shoot on Miami Beach
Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked During A Photo Shoot on Miami Beach
Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked During A Photo Shoot on Miami Beach
Model Chrissy, who is pals with Kim, has now offered her services to the reality star.

Talking to Access Holiday, the 30-year-old said: "I would be her surrogate in a second.

"I really enjoyed the pregnancy process.… I loved it. Yes, [I would do it] in a heartbeat!"

What a good friend.

Chrissy is already mum to 7-month-old daughter Luna, her first with singer hubby John Legend.

Fans will be excited to hear some news on Kim after her absence from social media since she was robbed in Paris earlier this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment